Tiger Electronics has been manufacturer’s representative to the electronics industry for over a decade. Our six dedicated technical field sales engineers each have over 25 years of electronics sales experience in New England. We collectively have over 100 years of sales and sales management background on our team.
Smallest Temperature Compensated RTC Module
- RV-8803-C7 World’s Smallest Temperature Compensated RTC Module
- Highest Accuracy +/-3.0ppm -40 to +85°C
- Lowest current consumption 240nA
Tech Clip Kit
from Leader Tech
This do-it-yourself kit contains everything a design engineer needs to create and assemble a high performance PCB shield prototype without special tools or experience. Leader Teach’s engineering team developed this fast and easy solution to streamline the development and EMI test stages of your project. Now you can cut and form a one piece board level shield to your exact specifications saving you both time and money.
- In Stock and ready to ship
- All kits include 20 Tech Clips in tape and reel packaging
- Kit also includes two, 60mm x 80mm x 0.25mm Tech Clip Covers.
Military Grade 3-Phase Power Factor Correction Module
Synqor has just released their *1500W 3 Phase Filter/PFC System Evaluation Kit*
This kit includes both modules (PFC & filter) soldered into an evaluation board and can be purchased under part number ES0000244 for $5,000. Estimated lead time is 10-12 weeks.
This is a nice tool for designers looking to quickly layout and test a 3 phase AC/DC multi output power supply for military applications.
- Full-Brick form factor
- 1.5kW continuous (2.0kW surge)
- Semi-regulated output: 270Vdc
- Compatible with Military Standard 60Hz, 400Hz and var. freq. systems
- Meets military standards for harmonic content
- Minimal Inrush current
- Minimal external output capacitance needed
- Compatible with large external hold-up capacitors
- Additional Half-brick input filter available to meet full EMI
- 100°C max baseplate temperature at full power
- Compatible with SynQor MCOTS – 270 Converters
from Jaro Thermal
Active and Passive CPU Coolers
Commonly used chipset types – LGA 1155/1366/2011
Designed to fit different height requirements – from 1U to 4U
Rated wattage’s range from 95W for 1U applications up to 160W for 2U applications.