Tiger Electronics, Inc
Tiger Electronics, Inc has been manufacturer’s representative to the electronics industry for over 15 years. Our six dedicated technical field sales engineers each have over 25 years of electronics sales experience in New England. We collectively have over 150 years of sales and sales management background on our team.
Heaters & Flexible Circuits
Heaters - Combination Heaters, Profiled Heaters, Bifilar Heaters, Multi Zone Heaters, Mica Heaters, Kapton Polyimide Heaters, Silicone Rubber Heaters and, Custom Heaters.
Flexible Circuits - Single & Double-Sided Flex, Multi-Layer Flex®, Rigid Flex and, Maxi Flex.
Ultra High Voltage Film Capacitor – New MPF Series
- Voltage Range: 10,000 to 20,000
- Capacitance: 4700 to 33000pf
- Temp Range: -40~ + 85°C
- High Voltage Power Supply
- X-Ray Devices
- Laser Devices
- Electronic Microscopes
Visit www.rubycon.com for More Information
Door Seals & Grommet Edging for High Heat
from Device Technologies, Inc
DTI introduces the new High Heat Series of Spring-Fast® Grommet Edging as demand from the marketplace was looking for long term reliability in extremely hostile environments.
- Heat Shields
- Engine Compartments
- Down Hole Drilling
- Fastener to Retain Metal Fabrics
Click Here for More Information
Military Grade UPS – Uninterruptible Power Supply
SynQor’s UPS is designed for the extreme environmental and demanding electrical conditions of Military/Avionics applications. SynQor’s UPS incorporates field proven high efficiency designs and rugged packaging technologies. This UPS will accept a wide range of input voltage and frequency values while delivering a well-conditioned AC output to the load. Its use of lithium polymer batteries permits the lowest profile and lowest weight solution in its power class. It is designed and manufactured to comply with a wide range of military standards. Options include a DC output and the ability to also draw power from a military standard 28VDC input.
Click Here for More Information on SynQors UPS Units
Smallest Temperature Compensated RTC Module
- RV-8803-C7 World’s Smallest Temperature Compensated RTC Module
- Highest Accuracy +/-3.0ppm -40 to +85°C
- Lowest current consumption 240nA
Military Grade 3-Phase Power Factor Correction Module
Synqor has just released their *1500W 3 Phase Filter/PFC System Evaluation Kit*
This kit includes both modules (PFC & filter) soldered into an evaluation board and can be purchased under part number ES0000244 for $5,000. Estimated lead time is 10-12 weeks.
This is a nice tool for designers looking to quickly layout and test a 3 phase AC/DC multi output power supply for military applications.
- Full-Brick form factor
- 1.5kW continuous (2.0kW surge)
- Semi-regulated output: 270Vdc
- Compatible with Military Standard 60Hz, 400Hz and var. freq. systems
- Meets military standards for harmonic content
- Minimal Inrush current
- Minimal external output capacitance needed
- Compatible with large external hold-up capacitors
- Additional Half-brick input filter available to meet full EMI
- 100°C max baseplate temperature at full power
- Compatible with SynQor MCOTS – 270 Converters
from Jaro Thermal
Active and Passive CPU Coolers
Commonly used chipset types – LGA 1155/1366/2011
Designed to fit different height requirements – from 1U to 4U
Rated wattage’s range from 95W for 1U applications up to 160W for 2U applications.