Tiger Electronics has been manufacturer’s representative to the electronics industry for over a decade. Our six dedicated technical field sales engineers each have over 25 years of electronics sales experience in New England. We collectively have over 100 years of sales and sales management background on our team.
Custom Tube and Manifold Assemblies for Fluid Handling Made Fast
MicroGroup has established itself as a preferred outsourcing partner for OEMs of precision fluid control systems because of its extensive in-house manufacturing platform and medical grade standards of production. Tubing materials, CNC tube bending/multi-axis machining, welding capabilities, and cleaning processes are all in-house, supporting MicroGroup’s manufacturing advantage of custom tube and manifold assemblies.
- Tube bending capabilities include single, multiple, or multi-plane bends, providing efficiency, versatility, and consistency
- TIG welding techniques and post finishing processes are well suited for the precision tolerances and ultra-clean joint requirements of fluid control assemblies
- Vacuum and flow testing procedures are implemented to assure weld integrity
110W Open Frame Power Supply
Autec’s New 110W Open Frame Power Supply with 4 outputs in a 3×5 case size.
Part Number: SPJ110-1004
- Universal Input 90~264Vac
- Quad Outputs
- 110W with 150LMF Cooling
- UL/cUL 60950, Nemko & CE(LVD)
- High Efficiency >82%
- Power Fail/Power Good Signal
- Compact 3x5x1.07 Form Factor
Standard Applications include:
- Process Controls
- Industrial Controls
Standard Lead time is 4 Weeks to Build
from Jaro Thermal
Active and Passive CPU Coolers
Commonly used chipset types – LGA 1155/1366/2011
Designed to fit different height requirements – from 1U to 4U
Rated wattage’s range from 95W for 1U applications up to 160W for 2U applications.
Military Grade 3-Phase Power Factor Correction Module
Synqor has just released their *1500W 3 Phase Filter/PFC System Evaluation Kit*
This kit includes both modules (PFC & filter) soldered into an evaluation board and can be purchased under part number ES0000244 for $5,000. Estimated lead time is 10-12 weeks.
This is a nice tool for designers looking to quickly layout and test a 3 phase AC/DC multi output power supply for military applications.
- Full-Brick form factor
- 1.5kW continuous (2.0kW surge)
- Semi-regulated output: 270Vdc
- Compatible with Military Standard 60Hz, 400Hz and var. freq. systems
- Meets military standards for harmonic content
- Minimal Inrush current
- Minimal external output capacitance needed
- Compatible with large external hold-up capacitors
- Additional Half-brick input filter available to meet full EMI
- 100°C max baseplate temperature at full power
- Compatible with SynQor MCOTS – 270 Converters